Thursday 16 May 2013


Bollocking Time
(Tune: Mull of Kintyre)

Bollocking time, I’m pissed rolling in from
The pub at half nine
My dinner’s gone cold and it’s
Bollocking time

Frost in my face as I walk through the door
What can I say that you’ve not heard before?
Surely you know that it isn’t a crime
I’ve had one little drink and it’s bollocking time

Give me a moment and let me explain
Just as I passed there it started to rain
You’re not convinced and it looks as if I’m
In the doghouse again and it’s bollocking time

Don’t waste my food, that’s a terrible sin
Scraping my dinner right into the bin
Kindly stop shouting, the kids will think I’m
Not the boss around here if it’s bollocking time

You’ve had your say and I wish you’d desist
Taking advantage of me when I’m pissed
Show some respect for a man in his prime
‘Cause it just isn’t fair that it’s bollocking time

I’ve said I’m sorry, that’s all I can do
Why can’t you see it from my point of view
Have some tequila, or vodka and lime
And you’ll see there’s no reason for bollocking time

No comments: